Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of "Stumptown" in a short time—with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor information, Frommer's Portland day by day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with scores of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Portland with Kids, Rainy Day Portland, Offbeat Portland, and more
- A thorough discussion of side trips to the Willamette Valley (Portland wine country), Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge, the Hood River, and the Oregon Coast
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions--all to clue readers in on great finds and values
- Exact pricing so there’s never any guessing
- A tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet, as well as bulleted maps throughout.